Ajay Devgn organises SOS screening for cricketers
Mumbai: Actor-producer Ajay Devgn organised a special screening of his latest film ‘Son Of Sardaar’ (SOS) for Indian cricketers. Names like Yuvraj Singh, Harbhajan Singh and Virat Kohli came to watch the comic entertainer.
The screening was organised here Sunday.
Asked about the reason behind a special screening for cricketers, Ajay said: "Some are my friends and they also wanted to see the film and I also wanted to show it to them. SOS is a high energy film."
Ajay is confident his film, which hits the screens Tuesday, will get great response at the box office.
"Response was good from first promo itself. Its music caught up very well with people. Those who are watching it before the release are liking it a lot. (So) I am just keeping my fingers crossed. I am very sure that the product is very good and audiences will love it," the 43-year-old actor said.
SOS is releasing alongside superstar Shah Rukh Khan-starrer ‘Jab Tak Hai Jaan’, which is late filmmaker Yash Chopra`s last directorial.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan