Akshay helped me learn Marathi for `Khiladi 786`: Asin
Mumbai: Actress Asin Thottumkal had to learn Marathi for her upcoming film ‘Khiladi 786’ and says co-star Akshay Kumar was a great help.
"I had to learn Marathi but Akshay was a great help because he speaks Marathi very fluently and all my dialogues have a Hindi accent with a little Maharashtrian touch and this is the first time I am playing such a character, an out-and-out Maharashtrian girl called Indu Tendulkar," the 27-year-old said here while promoting the film at a mall.
"So, it was a lot of fun. I went all out for the character and hopefully it will have a good response," she added.
Asin`s last two films ‘Housefull 2’ and ‘Bol Bachchan’ were super hits and she hopes ‘Khiladi 786’ turns out to be even a bigger hit.
"Hopefully, keeping fingers crossed for a hat-trick. This year really has been very good for me with `Housefull 2` and `Bol Bachchan` doing really, really well. I hope `Khiladi 786` follows and hopefully breaks the record of the last two ones and I am looking forward to that," Asin said.
Directed by Ashish R. Mohan, ‘Khiladi 786’ hits theatres Dec 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Directors trust me because I am a curious actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Hrithik Roshan NOT Aamir Khan was the first choice for THIS film?
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story tweet review
- IMPPA to pass resolution banning Pakistani artistes in India
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!