Akshay Kumar dons different avatar for ‘Boss’
New Delhi: One of the first Bollywood actors to have a well-chiselled body, Akshay Kumar is said to have completely changed his fitness regimen for his upcoming film ‘Boss’.
If rumours are anything to go by, the super-talented actor has modified his routine to look different from his usual self by sporting a tough and rugged physique.
“The biggest action sequence of Boss has been reserved for its climax. And for that, Akshay doesn’t want to take any chances since he will perform very raw and edgy stunts in the sequence,” says an insider close to the film,” a leading daily quoted a source as saying.
When asked about his new workout regime, Akshay said “I am working extra hard for the climax scene. But everything is being done in an organic way since I don’t believe in things such as weight-training or steroids.”
Additionally, the source said “He’s been swimming extensively in the morning and following a rigorous regimen of hopping, skipping and basic exercises like climbing stairs of a 50-storey building twice a day. Basically, his physique will be like Jackie Chan’s.”
We hope Akshay’s labour bears fruit!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amid political tensions, three-tiered security for Oscars
- 'Lion' significantly talks about child adoption: Priyanka Bose
- It's Shahid Kapoor's birthday! Let's take a look at his TOP 5 roles
- Rangoon box office collections: Kangana, Shahid and Saif starrer witnesses slow start!
- 'Lipstick Under My Burkha': CBFC stalls film; cites 'audio pornography', 'abusive words' reasons to refuse certification