Akshay Kumar dubs for 'Transformer 3' !
Mumbai: Actor Akshay Kumar, who is dubbing for the Hindi version of Michael Bay`s ‘Transformers 3’ is having to fly across two countries to complete the task of dubbing for the sci-fi flick.
The actor first completed the dubbing in Mumbai and then he had to fly to London for some pending voice-overs on Friday.
A source informed a daily that besides having to fly to the UK, his presence was sought in the US as well. "There were certain portions that were to be completed and Akshay was to fly to the US for the dubbing.
But as he was in London shooting for Housefull 2, the makers of the film agreed to fly down to the UK with the required portions.”
Vikram Malhotra, COO of Viacom 18, explained to a tabloid that the actor finished dubbing in India, but additional lines came up.
"Since it was an important part and priority, was high, Akshay had to fly down to London to finish it at the mandated facility for the film. Everything has now been completed and we are delighted with the results," Malhotra said.
Khiladi Kumar is very excited to be a part of the Hindi version of the film as his son Aarav is a huge ‘Transformers’ series fan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!