Akshay Kumar ready to do all genres
Kolkata: Having had his share of success in action and comedy films, actor Akshay Kumar is now ready to explore more genres.
"I enjoy all the genres. I love comedy, drama, action, romance, and I love doing negative roles as well. So, no genre is my preference," Akshay told reporters here.
The `Khiladi` of Bollywood said that till about two years ago, he was after comedy films.
"But now I would say that I have changed my point of view," said the actor, who made the audiences laugh with comic roles in films like `Hera Pheri`, `Mujhse Shaadi Karogi`, `Garam Masala`, `Bhool Bhulaiyaa" and `Singh is King`.
Akshay`s last year film `Khiladi 786`, an action-comedy film, had failed to make any impression at the box office, while his last two releases `Special 26` and `Oh My God` have been hits.
Milan Luthria`s gangster film `Once Upon a Time in Mumbai Again` would be his next release to be followed by another action film `Boss` and then an unnamed film with `Ghajini` director A R Murugadoss.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- The'Hobbit' trilogy extended edition to release in October
- Vinay Pathak learnt art of weaving for 'Gour Hari Dastaan'
- Pulkit Samrat to be seen in Ajay Devgn starrer 'Baadshaho'
- Watch: Ferocious international fighters against Akshay, Sidharth
- Julie Andrews to direct 'My Fair Lady' production at Sydney