Akshay Kumar`s `Entertainment` earns over Rs 20 cr in two days
Mumbai: Akshay Kumar-starrer `Entertainment` has earned over Rs 20 crore in the first two days of its release.
The movie is named after a Golden Retriever, who plays a key character and has been supported by animal-rights activist and Women and Child Development Minister Maneka Gandhi.
“#Entertainment Fri 11.16 cr (revised figure), Sat 11.53 cr. Total: (Rs.) 22.69 cr nett. India biz,” trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted.
Trade analyst Komal Nahta had called it "entertaining but the implausibility of the drama is a minus point".
The Bollywood slapstick comedy is directed by debutant duo Sajid-Farhad and produced by Ramesh S. Taurani of Tips Industries Ltd and Jayantilal Gada.
'Entertainment' also stars Tamannaah Bhatia, Sonu Sood and Johnny Lever.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know why ‘Dheere Dheere’ featuring Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor is a massive hit!
- Smiling selfie of a separating couple has gone viral
- Welcome Back movie review: Want to crack a rib with laughter fit? Watch it!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan visits 'critical' Aadesh Shrivastava
- Know when ‘Bigg Boss 9’ will go on air