Akshay Kumar to get Rs 50 crore for new flick!
New Delhi: Akshay Kumar, who was declared as the highest grossing star in Bollywood last year, has reportedly signed a film with Reliance and will be paid nearly Rs 50 crores for it.
According to the rumour mill, the Indian Jackie Chan’s estimated pay for his latest film - the remake of the south film ‘Thupakki ‘ – will also make him the highest paid actor in B-Town.
DNA reported, “The makers were keen to have Akshay on board, so they paid him whatever he asked for; approximately Rs50 crore, which is probably the highest in Bollywood.”
This new figure of Rs 50 crores has put the 45-year-old actor ahead of his highest paid peers like Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Gorgeous and elegant heroines of Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Website plays up Aamir Khan intolerance row; gives readers chance to slap or kiss him
- SC dismisses TN govt's plea for police custody of singer Kovan
- I want to venture into production: Deepika Padukone
- In pics: Amitabh Bachchan's scooter ride in Kolkata!