Akshay Kumar to get Rs 50 crore for new flick!
New Delhi: Akshay Kumar, who was declared as the highest grossing star in Bollywood last year, has reportedly signed a film with Reliance and will be paid nearly Rs 50 crores for it.
According to the rumour mill, the Indian Jackie Chan’s estimated pay for his latest film - the remake of the south film ‘Thupakki ‘ – will also make him the highest paid actor in B-Town.
DNA reported, “The makers were keen to have Akshay on board, so they paid him whatever he asked for; approximately Rs50 crore, which is probably the highest in Bollywood.”
This new figure of Rs 50 crores has put the 45-year-old actor ahead of his highest paid peers like Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Nightingale of Kashmir' Raj Begum passes away aged 89
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera opens up about assault charges, says 'nothing happened'
- Deepika Padukone approached for Siddharth Anand's next? Here's the truth
- Priyanka Chopra downs tequila shot on Television, quips about how Indians love spirits
- I don't understand flirting, says Anushka Sharma
- Confirmed: Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' not to release in Pakistan
- Abbas-Mustan to join forces with Akshay Kumar once again?
- Here's what Bollywood stars have to say about Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor's 'Iktarfa Pyaar' has a Shah Rukh Khan connection?