Akshay Kumar to get Rs 50 crore for new flick!
New Delhi: Akshay Kumar, who was declared as the highest grossing star in Bollywood last year, has reportedly signed a film with Reliance and will be paid nearly Rs 50 crores for it.
According to the rumour mill, the Indian Jackie Chan’s estimated pay for his latest film - the remake of the south film ‘Thupakki ‘ – will also make him the highest paid actor in B-Town.
DNA reported, “The makers were keen to have Akshay on board, so they paid him whatever he asked for; approximately Rs50 crore, which is probably the highest in Bollywood.”
This new figure of Rs 50 crores has put the 45-year-old actor ahead of his highest paid peers like Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'