Akshay Kumar to star in Karan Johar’s next
New Delhi: Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar and director Karan Johar have decided to team up for the first time and produce a film, which is scheduled to start early next year.
The flick will be directed by one of Johar’s favourite filmmakers, Punit Malhotra, and will star Khiladi Kumar in the main lead, it has been revealed.
The other main lead of the movie, which will be co-produce by Johar’s mother Hiroo Johar and Akki’s wife Twinkle Khanna, will be announced by ‘Dharma Productions’ in the upcoming week.
The 40-year-old ‘Kuch Kuch Hota Hai’ director has asserted that his association with Kumar is not just professional, but also emotional.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback