Akshay Kumar’s `Boss` heads for Panama
New Delhi: Bollywood star Akshay Kumar starrer ‘Boss’ will explore the uncharted markets of Panama, Latin America. It is said to be the first Hindi movie to release there.
Set for worldwide release Oct 16, the movie, distributed internationally by Krian Media, will also be screened in theatres across Peru and France.
It is always the aim of international distributors to take the movie to maximum places and it is a matter of great pride that Indian cinema has reached out to screens in Panama as well, said Raj Malik, vice president, film acquisition & distribution, Krian Media.
"It thus is a matter of immense pride for us that not only have we been able to ensure a pretty wide 400 screen international release for `Boss` across Europe, North America, South East Asia and Australia, amongst other markets but have also opened up the non-traditional Latin American market of Panama to Indian cinema," Malik said in a statement.
Directed by Anthony D`souza, ‘Boss’ also stars Shiv Pandit, Aditi Rao Hydari, Danny Denzongpa, Ronit Roy and Johnny Lever.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- 'Moana' release date out!
- Box office report: Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo' fails to overpower Amitabh Bachchan's 'Pink'
- Katrina Kaif, Fawad Khan in winter romance in Karan Johar's next
- Five dialogues from Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' trailer that will definitely win your heart!