Ali Zafar signs `Aman Ki Asha` opposite Yami Gautam
Mumbai: Pakistani-actor singer Ali Zafar is on a roll. He has been signed on to star in Neeraj Pandey`s ‘Aman Ki Asha’.
The actor will be seen opposite Yami Gautam of ‘Vicky Donor’ fame in the new romantic comedy.
"My next feature, a rom com is tentatively named ‘Aman Ki Asha’ opposite Yami Gautam written and produced by Neeraj Pandey, directed by E. Nivas," Ali tweeted.
Ali made his Bollywood debut with Yash Raj Film`s ‘Mere Brother Ki Dulhan’ and was later seen in Anu Menon`s ‘London Paris New York’. He is now gearing up for the release of ‘Chasme Buddoor’, a remake of 1981 film of the same name.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- On Rafi's 35th death anniversary, Rishi Kapoor thanks him
- I'm enjoying being married and doing nothing: Rani Mukerji
- Kendall, Kylie Jenner unleash their first shoe collection
- Woody Allen 'lucked out' with wife, Mia Farrow's adopted daughter Soon-Yi
- 'Game of Thrones' will end, but not after 7th season