Ali Zafar to romance Yami Gautam in his next
Mumbai: After Katrina Kaif and Aditi Rao Hydari, Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar will be seen romancing Yami Gautam in tentatively tiled ‘Aman Ki Aasha’.
Confirming the news, director of the film E. Niwas told IANS: "Yes, I am making a film which stars Ali Zafar and Yami Gautami. It`s a love story."
TV actress Yami made a successful journey to big screen with hit movie ‘Vicky Donor’.
To be produced by Neeraj Pandey`s production house, the film is reportedly about a Pakistani boy and an Indian girl.
"The film is tentatively titled `Aman Ki Aasha` but we are contemplating other titles as well. Let`s see how things fall in place. The film will go on floors in March 2013," said Niwas, who earlier directed ‘Shool’, ‘My Name Is Anthony Gonsalves’ and ‘De Taali’, among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Bigg Boss 10: Are you ready for Monalisa - Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s mehendi, marriage ceremony?
- Baba Ramdev to appear on ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’
- Jallikattu ban: More Tamil celebrities lend support for traditional sport
- Rishi Kapoor launches his autobiography ‘Khullam Khulla - Rishi Kapoor Uncensored’
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Crack’ shelved? Here’s the truth
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- It's better late than never: Shatrughan Sinha on award
- Tubelight: First pictures of Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan's shoot are here