Alia Bhatt eager to hit `Highway` set, again
Mumbai: One-film-old Alia Bhatt is enjoying shooting for Imtiaz Ali`s ‘Highway’ so much that she can`t wait to resume shooting for the movie.
"We are travelling a lot. It`s a journey. I am having a great time. I can`t wait to go back and shoot more. Working with Imtiaz keeps getting better," she said.
Alia is paired with Randeep Hooda in ‘Highway’, about two people and their road trip.
The actress, who debuted last year with ‘Student Of The Year’, will also be seen in ‘2 States’ and likes the fact that both the films challenge her as an actress.
"Everyone loves looking for change and challenges. I am so grateful to work on these two films. I am very excited. I could not have asked for anything better," she said.
Alia is playing a south Indian girl in ‘2 States’, based on Chetan Bhagat`s book ‘2 States - The Story of My Marriage’, and she will be seen opposite Arjun Kapoor in the film.
"I did have to learn a little Tamil to get the nuances of the language," she said.
A large part of the film has been shot in IIM Ahemdabad.
"IIMA is a beautiful institution and an integral part of the film and I am glad that we go to shoot there. I loved the book, I am so happy that I am a part of it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside