Amar Singh`s lookalike in `Bullett Raja`
Mumbai: A lookalike of politician Amar Singh will be seen in Tigmanshu Dhulia`s forthcoming directorial venture `Bullett Raja`.
The film`s plot revolves around the nexus between politicians, industrialists and police.
"Yes, we realised that this character who plays the role of a politician in the film looks like Amar Singh, but the role is not inspired by Singh`s life," Dhulia said.
While conducting auditions, the makers found artiste Gyaneshwar Mishra from Lucknow who looked like former Samajwadi Party leader Amar Singh.
"Since it was the role of a politician, we thought it would be interesting to cast him as anyone who sees him is reminded of Amar Singh, even though his character in the film has nothing to do with him," Dhulia said.
The film stars Sonakshi Sinha and Saif Ali Khan in the lead, besides Jimmy Shergill, Vidyut Jamwal, Raj Babbar, Gulshan Grover, Ravi Kissen and Chunky Pandey. It releases on November 29.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- 42 years of 'Deewar': Amitabh Bachchan says it had the best screenplay ever
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Pakistani actors get Indian visa to shoot for Sridevi starrer