Amit Sadh to sport a new look for next
New Delhi: Actor Amit Sadh, recently seen as Omi in ‘Kai Po Che’, will sport a new avatar in his next film, a romantic comedy with Disney UTV.
"I`m very kicked about this project. It`s very different from Omi in `Kai Po Che`. My look, my hairstyle, my body language... everything is new," Amit said in a statement.
In ‘Kai Po Che’, his work as Omi, who goes through a multitude of emotions and circumstances, impressed the audiences and critics alike.
It was his "effortless portrayal" of the character, which drew the banner`s interest in roping him in for another project, Manish Hariprasad, creative director, Studios, Disney UTV, had earlier said.
Before venturing into films with ‘Phoonk 2’, Amit was associated with the small screen through shows like ‘Kyun Hota Hai Pyarr’ and ‘Durgesh Nandini’. He was also on the first season of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dutch actor Marwan Kenzari signs two Hollywood movies
- Jena Malone to play Barbra Gordon in 'Batman v Superman'?
- Ellie Goulding weeps during Bradley Cooper's performance
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh