Amit Sadh to sport a new look for next
New Delhi: Actor Amit Sadh, recently seen as Omi in ‘Kai Po Che’, will sport a new avatar in his next film, a romantic comedy with Disney UTV.
"I`m very kicked about this project. It`s very different from Omi in `Kai Po Che`. My look, my hairstyle, my body language... everything is new," Amit said in a statement.
In ‘Kai Po Che’, his work as Omi, who goes through a multitude of emotions and circumstances, impressed the audiences and critics alike.
It was his "effortless portrayal" of the character, which drew the banner`s interest in roping him in for another project, Manish Hariprasad, creative director, Studios, Disney UTV, had earlier said.
Before venturing into films with ‘Phoonk 2’, Amit was associated with the small screen through shows like ‘Kyun Hota Hai Pyarr’ and ‘Durgesh Nandini’. He was also on the first season of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Happy I got to abuse in 'Tamasha': Deepika Padukone
- Was intimidated by Akshay in 'Airlift': Nimrat Kaur
- Angelina Jolie's sons working on her new movie
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali opens up about 'Bajirao-Dilwale' clash