Amit Sadh to sport a new look for next
New Delhi: Actor Amit Sadh, recently seen as Omi in ‘Kai Po Che’, will sport a new avatar in his next film, a romantic comedy with Disney UTV.
"I`m very kicked about this project. It`s very different from Omi in `Kai Po Che`. My look, my hairstyle, my body language... everything is new," Amit said in a statement.
In ‘Kai Po Che’, his work as Omi, who goes through a multitude of emotions and circumstances, impressed the audiences and critics alike.
It was his "effortless portrayal" of the character, which drew the banner`s interest in roping him in for another project, Manish Hariprasad, creative director, Studios, Disney UTV, had earlier said.
Before venturing into films with ‘Phoonk 2’, Amit was associated with the small screen through shows like ‘Kyun Hota Hai Pyarr’ and ‘Durgesh Nandini’. He was also on the first season of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan has something to say to Ajay Devgn and Karan Johar
- Diwali Lakshmi Pujan 2016: Timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Naraka Chaturdashi 2016: Choti Diwali Abhyang Snan timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say