Amitabh Bachchan admits to being scared of lot of things
New Delhi: Amitabh Bachchan has revealed that a lot of things scare him now-a-days.
While talking at a promotional event for his upcoming film ` Bhoothnath Returns` in New Delhi, the veteran actor said that not being able to live upto people`s expectations scares him now.
"I don`t know how the film is going to fair; we are being anxious and apprehensive, these are things that scare us now. How you represent yourself in public, how you behave in public, all these things are scary," he said.
He asserted that coming to a press conference is scary because he doesn`t know if he`ll be able to make an impression or not.
"What you take back, so all these things are very scary. So I hope take care of my fears and right good things about the film," he added.
The film, produced by T-Series and BR Films, is set to hit the theaters on 11th April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Witness woman power in full glory in 'Housefull 3'! Watch video
- Harshvardhan Kapoor’s Bollywood debut 'Mirzya' to release on October 7!
- Randeep Hooda-Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's 'Sarbjit' mints Rs 22.09 cr at Box Office!
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside