Amitabh Bachchan hails `Ram-leela`, in awe of young talent
Mumbai: Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh-starrer `Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-leela` has left megastar Amitabh Bachchan in awe of the talent and professionalism of young actors, who he believes are the "brightest future of cinema in India".
Watching `Ram-leela`, helmed by Big B`s `Black` director Sanjay Leela Bhansali, has proven to be a memorable experience for the 71-year-old.
"There is a certain joy in acknowledging the accomplishments of another. I did so today for `Ram-leela`, the film and its glorious cast and crew...All that have made this film a most memorable experience for me," Amitabh posted on his blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
Big B said that he watched the movie thrice in 24 hours and he is still craving for more. The actor not only sent flowers to congratulate the cast of the movie, but even personally spoke to some to appreciate their performance.
Watching `Ram-leela` has given him a reason to praise the "professionalism of those of this generation".
"I am in awe of their accomplishments in such a short period. The sincerity and the absolute correct note in their early performances is incredible. How they are able to get the tone balance and graph of the characters they play to perfection is a mystery to me, and I shall always laud them for it.
"They are truly the brightest future of cinema in India...and I am filled with pride that I form a small portion of this fraternity," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!