Amitabh Bachchan launches first look of `Leader` in Mumbai
Mumbai: Amitabh Bachchan was recently spotted at the unveiling of his upcoming film `Leader`s first look of in Mumbai.
Speaking on the occasion, the 71-year-old veteran actor said, "I wish luck to all the actors standing on stage who have immensely contributed towards the making of the film, and I hope this film will be accepted by all in a manner similar to the accolades and success received by the previous Bhojpuri film."
The movie focuses on the journey of an honest man who becomes a leader for his family and people as he fights against evil forces working in the society.
Actor Gulshan Grover, who is playing an evil politician in the film said, "I am really happy that I had an opportunity of working with such renowned actors and be a part of the film."
The film, which also stars Jaya Bachchan, Dinesh Lal and Pakhi Hegde in the lead, is written and directed by Abhishek Chadha and is produced by Deepak Sawant, who has been Bachchan`s personal make-up artist since more than two decades.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!