Amitabh Bachchan to begin shooting for R Balki`s next
New Delhi: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is all set to start shooting for director R Balki`s next film this coming week.
The 71-year-old actor has previously worked with Balki in `Cheeni Kum` in which he played the role of a chef based in London and donned the role of a child suffering from progeria in `Paa`.
"...Rushed to meet with people from distant worlds, admirers that have long been desiring a personal interaction.. switched soon thereafter to a make-up room for the look test for Balki`s film, which I start shooting within a week," Bachchan posted on his blog.
The untitled film will also mark the debut of Tamil superstar Kamal Haasan`s younger daughter Akshara and southern actor Dhanush, who made his presence felt in Bollywood last year in the much acclaimed movie `Raanjhanaa`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch