Amitabh Bachchan to start shooting for `Bhootnath 2`
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will start shooting for movie ‘Bhootnath 2’, a sequel to 2008 movie ‘Bhootnath’, Wednesday.
The 70-year-old, who was last seen in ‘Satyagraha’ will reprise his role as a friendly ghost in the movie.
The actor shared the update via microblogging site Twitter.
"Another new film `Bhootnath 2` starts tomorrow (Wednesday) and as my make up Deepak Sawant would say `ek aur meter down ho gaya` (another meter down)," Big B posted in the early hours of Wednesday.
Even after so many years in filmdom, Big B is nervous before starting a fresh project.
"Then there is the look test for `Bhootnath 2` starting shoot tomorrow. First day of new projects are such a fright! `Bhootnath`," he added.
‘Bhootnath 2’ will be directed by Nitesh Tiwari and produced by T-Series. It is expected to release in summer 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!