Amitabh Bachchan to start shooting for `Bhootnath 2`
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan will start shooting for movie ‘Bhootnath 2’, a sequel to 2008 movie ‘Bhootnath’, Wednesday.
The 70-year-old, who was last seen in ‘Satyagraha’ will reprise his role as a friendly ghost in the movie.
The actor shared the update via microblogging site Twitter.
"Another new film `Bhootnath 2` starts tomorrow (Wednesday) and as my make up Deepak Sawant would say `ek aur meter down ho gaya` (another meter down)," Big B posted in the early hours of Wednesday.
Even after so many years in filmdom, Big B is nervous before starting a fresh project.
"Then there is the look test for `Bhootnath 2` starting shoot tomorrow. First day of new projects are such a fright! `Bhootnath`," he added.
‘Bhootnath 2’ will be directed by Nitesh Tiwari and produced by T-Series. It is expected to release in summer 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks