Amrita Puri enjoyed attention on `Kai Po Che!` sets
Mumbai: Actress Amrita Puri, the only female lead in director Abhishek Kapoor`s ‘Kai Po Che!’, says she was flattered with the attention she received on the movie`s sets.
She is also all praises for her co-stars Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh and Raj Kumar Yadav.
Talking about the experience of shooting the movie, Amrita said: "Actually it was fantastic. I was the only female on set, so I got all the attention, I can`t complain."
"To be the only woman amongst these three men, it was fantastic but all three of them are very skilled actors and I learnt a lot from them," she added.
Amrita was spotted at the wrap-up party held after the shooting of the film concluded here. She made her Bollywood debut with ‘Aisha’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show