Anees Bazmee denies approaching Arjun for `Welcome` sequel
Mumbai: Director Anees Bazmee denies rumours about roping in Arjun Kapoor for ‘Welcome’ sequel and says that right now his focus is only on ‘No Entry Mein Entry’.
"It`s not true. I have not approached Arjun Kapoor for `Welcome` (sequel). In fact, I am concentrating on `No Entry Mein Entry` at the moment," he told reporters.
For ‘No Entry Mein Entry’, a sequel 2005 hit comedy ‘No Entry’, the director has reportedly cast Bipasha Basu, Lara Dutta and Celina Jaitly who were there in the original.
Now Bazmee is busy deciding the rest of the cast and says that he will announce it as soon as it is decided.
"As of now, nothing more has been decided. As soon as it is, we will let you know. It will require little more time," he said.
The director refused to comment upon the shooting schedule or release date of the film, which will be shot in India and abroad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story tweet review
- IMPPA to pass resolution banning Pakistani artistes in India
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC