‘Ang Laga De’ song from ‘Ram Leela’: Ranveer, Deepika make love with great intensity
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: If you have been waiting to see intensity of chemistry between Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone, then the new song ‘Ang Laga De’ is one to watch out for.
The number is about a love sick Leela (Deepika) pining for a physical union with her beloved Ram (Ranveer). The song is about playing sexy and requires the actors to get intimate with each other. But to his credit, director Sanjay Leela Bhansali has not overdone the lovemaking act and handled it very aesthetically.
‘Ang Laga De’ is pure lovemaking sans any sleaze. It depicts the pain of a heart that is madly in love. Go ahead and enjoy the song, for love’s sake. We are sure, you too will feel for the lovers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Sarkar 3' posters: Ram Gopal Varma introduces characters of Amitabh Bachchan starrer
- Alia and I can say no to Karan Johar for a film: Varun Dhawan
- Mahershala Ali to have two roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Oscars 2017: Academy offers apology on best picture announcement gaffe