Angelina Jolie scared kids in Maleficent costume
Los Angeles:Hollywood star Angelina Jolie says she frightened numerous little kids in her devilish Maleficent costume on the sets of Disney movie.
Jolie, 38, said while playing the lead in movie which is the depiction of Sleeping Beauty story from the perspective of the villainous Maleficent, she scared many kids.
"These little kids would visit the set, and I would think, `Oh, I am a Disney character,` so I would go over to them, and say, `Hi there.` They would just scream. One little kid even said, `Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me," she said.
However, her daughter Vivienne was the only one girl, who was not perturbed by her looks.
"Vivienne was the only four-year-old who didn`t scream when she saw me," she said.
"Maleficent" hit theatres next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'