Anubhav Sinha`s next has no interval
Mumbai: Director-turned-producer Anubhav Sinha says shooting for `Warning` has been wrapped up and the two-part underwater 3D movie will be released without any intermission.
"Warning is a 90-minute 3D franchise. It is about six-seven friends who ignore a warning and get into life threatening crisis. Some survive and some don`t," Sinha, who has produced the film, told reporters.
"It`s a no interval film and a good e.g. would be `Delhi Belly`, which was a 90-minute film without an interval," he added.
The first part of the film is about friends stuck in the middle of an Oscean.
Gurmeet Singh has directed "Warning" and Sinha said: "He (Singh) wrapped the whole film in 42 days, that too a 3D underwater film. We shot the film in Fiji."
The second part of `Warning` will be released a year after the first one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan's thoughts about getting inked- Know what the actor feels
- Watch: Karan Patel, Ankita Bhargava’s wedding video will restore your faith in 'Arranged Love'
- Here’s why you need to read Arpita Khan Sharma’s response to haters
- Yes I am upset with Mika: Krushna Abhishek speaks on singer shooting for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Is this for real? Anushka Sharma – Virat Kohli spotted together with a fan – See pic
- Freeze frame! ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan and ‘Aarfa’ Anushka Sharma in a ‘romantic’ still – See pic
- Whoa! Rani Mukerji, baby Adira set to star in Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre'?
- Will Salman Khan-Katrina Kaif be back together?
- Ranbir Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to get intimate in ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ – Here’s how
- Really? Shahid Kapoor got 'high' on coffee for 'Udta Punjab'