Anupam Kher in Capital for `Shaukeen` shoot
New Delhi: Noted actor Anupam Kher is in the Capital for the shoot of `Shaukeen`, which is the remake of Basu Chatterjee`s hit 1982 film of the same name.
The new film is being directed by Abhishek Sharma and also stars Paresh Rawal, Annu Kapoor, Lisa Haydon and Akshay Kumar.
"On my way to Delhi for the shooting of `Shaukeen`. It is going to be an outdoor shoot and I believe it is really hot," Kher, 59, posted on twitter.
The story of the film revolves around three lecherous old men (played by Kher, Rawal and Kapoor) who decide to go away for a while to have some enjoyments in their late lifetime.
The original film starred Ashok Kumar, Utpal Dutt, AK Hangal as the three old men alongwith Mithun Chakraborty and Rati Agnihotri.
`Shaukeen` remake went on floors in April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- We behaved with Shiney as nothing has happened: Anil Kapoor
- Glad to revisit gritty genre with 'Udta Punjab': Kareena Kapoor Khan
- 'Phantom'-asmic opening weekend, movie mints over 33 crore in three days!
- Medical charity MSF to take legal action against `Phantom` makers
- 'Hard-working' John Abraham prefers working on holidays