Anupam Kher in Capital for `Shaukeen` shoot
New Delhi: Noted actor Anupam Kher is in the Capital for the shoot of `Shaukeen`, which is the remake of Basu Chatterjee`s hit 1982 film of the same name.
The new film is being directed by Abhishek Sharma and also stars Paresh Rawal, Annu Kapoor, Lisa Haydon and Akshay Kumar.
"On my way to Delhi for the shooting of `Shaukeen`. It is going to be an outdoor shoot and I believe it is really hot," Kher, 59, posted on twitter.
The story of the film revolves around three lecherous old men (played by Kher, Rawal and Kapoor) who decide to go away for a while to have some enjoyments in their late lifetime.
The original film starred Ashok Kumar, Utpal Dutt, AK Hangal as the three old men alongwith Mithun Chakraborty and Rati Agnihotri.
`Shaukeen` remake went on floors in April.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Drishyam movie review: Ajay Devgn, Tabu's game of deception!
- My fashion label resonates with me: Madhuri Dixit
- Amitabh Bachchan meets onscreen mother on her 86th birthday
- Kangana Ranaut, Neha Dhupia are stylish actresses: Kalki Koechlin
- Rahul Mishra showcases woman's softness, strength through collection