Anupam Kher to act in Sooraj Barjatya`s next
Mumbai: Veteran actor Anupam Kher is all set to star in filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya`s next directorial venture `Bade Bhaiya`.
Kher, 58, who was last seen in Barjatya`s family drama `Hum Aapke Hain Koun`, took to Twitter to inform about his collaboration with the director.
"Heard the script of Sooraj Barjatya`s next film. Brilliant! Amazing. Man is a genius. Happy to act in it," Kher tweeted.
`Bade Bhaiya` stars Salman Khan in the lead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan denies Madhuri Dixit was paid more for 'Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!'
- Varun Dhawan off to Hyderabad for 'Dilwale' final schedule
- 'Welcome Back' third biggest opening of 2015 with over Rs 14 crore BO collections
- Priyanka Chopra celebrates one year of 'Mary Kom'
- Hitman Agent 47 movie review: Misses the mark