Anurag Basu`s Kishore Kumar biopic moved to next year
Mumbai: Filmmaker Anurag Basu, who will be directing a biopic on late actor-singer Kishore Kumar, says the film is taking a lot of time and will now start next year. However, he will start another film by May this year.
"I am writing three films right now and will select one of them and then make it. This is because the biopic of Kishore Kumar will take a lot of time and now it might start next year," Basu said here Thursday at the inauguration of Wassup Andheri Fest.
"But before that, I have to make another film. It will start soon by April or May. So the preparations for that are going on," he added.
While Ranbir Kapoor will essay the role of legendary singer Kishore Kumar, the search for a female lead to play actress Madhubala is still on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback