Anurag Kashyap impressed by Sidharth Malhotra
Mumbai: One film old Sidharth Malhotra charmed several women with his looks in `Student of the Year` in 2012 and now filmmaker Anurag Kahsyap is impressed with his acting skills.
The 29-year-old will be seen with Parineeti Chopra in Vinil Mathew-directed `Hasee Toh Phasee`, which releases Friday.
"Sidharth is fabulous in the film and the kind of restraint and focus he has shown in `Hasee Toh Phasee` is impressive. He is so real and believable to the extent that I did not expect it from him," Kashyap said in a statement.
According to a source, the `Gangs of Wasseypur` director is writing a film keeping Sidharth in mind.
"While SOTY (Student Of The Year) established Sidharth`s fan base, `Hasee Toh Phasee` is here to introduce Sidharth Malhotra-the actor. Just two films old, the actor has managed to impress some of the biggest names in the industry, the latest being Anurag Kashyap who is very impressed with Sidharth and is keen on writing a film keeping him in mind," said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin to star in Sohail Khan's next
- Emraan Hashmi in and as 'Azhar' releases terrific first look on Azharuddin's birthday—See pic!
- Nicolas Cage to star in 'Vengeance: A Love Story'
- Vidya Balan to play 'Begum Jaan' in Mahesh Bhatt's next!
- It's awesome! 'The Jungle Book' trailer will sweep fans off their feet-- Watch