Anurag Kashyap looks to shoot at Maha Kumbh
Allahabad: Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap is seeking for permission to shoot for his film at the ongoing Maha Kumbh in Allahabad.
Kashyap is working on his short film for ‘Bombay Talkies’ and wants to use shots of the mela for his protagonist since his story is about a common man from Allahabad who switches to the fast and pacy Mumbai-life.
He intends to film it using hidden cameras, having already used a similar technique in ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ to create a grand outcome.
He has already begun the process of acquiring the necessary permissions, but he needs to go through a fair few hoops before the plan materializes.
‘Bombay Talkies’ is a combination of four short films, to commemorate 100 years of Indian cinema. The other three directors are Karan Johar, Dibakar Banerjee and Zoya Akhtar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic