Anushka Sharma mum on `Bombay Velvet`
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Anushka Sharma says she is looking forward to working with director Anurag Kashyap, but is not willing to talk about whether she is a part of his film ‘Bombay Velvet’ or not.
Asked if she has signed the film, Anushka said: "I can`t talk about it till it’s confirmed. The announcement will come at the right time. I am looking forward to working with Anurag Kashyap."
The movie is said to be based on Mumbai Fables, a semi-fictional study of Bombay in the 1960s by Gyan Prakash, who is a historian and professor of history at Princeton University.
Actor Ranbir Kapoor has been finalised to play the male lead in the film.
Meanwhile, Anushka will be seen in Vishal Bharadwaj`s ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’, opposite Imran Khan.
"I have completed shooting for the film. I was very happy to work with Vishal Bharadwaj. He makes very different and true films," she said.
"All the characters are very well-written. Each character has a well defined beginning and end in the story," added the 24-year-old.
The movie is likely to release next year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Raees: Sunny Leone's Dubsmash of Shah Rukh Khan's dialogue is too good to miss – Watch
- Confirmed! Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan to recreate 'Karan Arjun' magic in Kabir Khan's 'Tubelight'
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone
- Dia Mirza a part of Rajkumar Hirani's Sanjay Dutt biopic?
- Aamir Khan ‘Dangal’ inching closer to Rs 375 crores collections!