Anushka Sharma teams up with Eros for maiden production venture
New Delhi: Actress Anushka Sharma`s first production venture ‘NH 10’ will be co-produced by Eros International Media Limited (Eros International) and Phantom Films.
To be directed by Navdeep Singh, ‘NH 10’ is an action thriller about a road trip that goes wrong, and apart from producing it, Anushka will feature in it.
"The film is an exciting collaboration with Anushka and Phantom and we are happy to associate with this talented team. `NH 10` promises to be an interesting journey and we are looking forward to supporting and nurturing such strong content driven films," Sunil Lulla, managing director, Eros International Media Ltd, said in a statement.
Anushka, who made her acting debut in 2008 opposite Shah Rukh Khan in ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’, is thrilled about the film.
"I`m doubly thrilled about `NH-10`, as it`s a superb role and it also kick-starts this new phase in my film journey," said the actress, who features in Phantom Films` ‘Bombay Velvet’.
Now, she is happy to collaborate with the banner for her production venture.
"This is my second film after `Bombay Velvet` with Phantom, and it`s a blast working with them. It`s going to be super-exciting working together again on what promises to be an explosive film," said the 25-year-old.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic