Anushka Sharma to start shooting for `Peekay` from February
Mumbai: Post the success of ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’, actress Anushka Sharma, is now geared up for Rajukumar Hirani`s ‘Peekay’ and says she will start shooting for the film from February.
"I am very excited to be working with Raju Hirani and Aamir Khan. We will start shooting for the film in February. I hope we try to make a better film than `3 Idiots` for the audience," Anushka told reporters during the launch of Femina India`s 10 Most Beautiful Women.
The actress says she is extremely happy at the success of ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’.
"I am happy that my film is doing well because I have got lot of compliment for my work," said the 24-year-old Anushka.
Revealing her secret behind her beauty, the model turned actress said: "When I am not shooting I don`t apply makeup. I drink a lot of water and stay happy... whatever you feel from inside reflects outside as well and I strongly believe in that"."
Directed by Hirani, ‘Peekay’ features Aamir Khan, Anushka, Arshad Warsi among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hrithik Roshan, Sonam Kapoor’s ‘Dheere Dheere’ crosses 55 million views
- Watch: How ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ was born
- Former 'Bigg Boss' contestant Rahul Mahajan beats girlfriend?
- Navratri special: Day 1 - Worship Maa Shailputri for good fortune
- What's Aditya Chopra's special plan for wife Rani Mukerji?