Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh’s ‘Inkaar’ creating a stir over sex and condoms
New Delhi: Director Sudhir Mishra’s film ‘Inkaar’, starring two hotties – Arjun Rampal and Chitrangada Singh, has been making a lot of news these days as far as its sexual content and brand image goes. The film tells the story of a man and woman working as colleagues in an advertising agency and how they get entangled in the web of sexual harassment at work.
It has been heard that the word ‘sex’ has been uninhibitedly used a whopping 262 times! Surprisingly, despite that, there is not even a single explicit scene in the film, the filmmaker claims.
A source quoted to Mid-Day, "The film is not about sex. It deals with sexual dynamics between colleagues at work. The subject might be bold and controversial but it essentially is the war between two opposite sexes.”
And it’s not just the three letter word that’s publicising the film. Word has it that the makers of the film were offered an amount of Rs 2 crore by a condom brand for a special tie up. “They (the owners of the condom brand) feel that this would serve as an ideal marketing strategy since the film focuses on sex in the office premises. In fact, the said brand is ready to shell out Rs 2 crore for the same” said a source close to Hindustan Times.
So whether or not the makers of ‘Inkaar’ give a nod to this proposal is a question only time can answer!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Arjun Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor relive their very own 'DDLJ' moment! View PIC
- Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are glowing in GOLD! PIC will make you drool
- NO Kajol in Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'? Hot Scoop