Armaan Kohli to play Salman Khan`s brother in `Prem Ratan Dhan Payo`?
Zee Media Bureau/Parul Sabherwal
New Delhi: After sharing space on television reality show `Bigg Boss`, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan and actor Armaan Kohli have teamed up once again, and this time on the big screen.
If reports are to be believed, then Armaan will very soon be seen playing Sallu bhai`s brother in Sooraj Barjatya`s Diwali release `Prem Ratan Dhan Payo`.
According to a leading English daily, it`s now confirmed that Armaan has signed the film and will start shooting in a few days. The actor will reportedly play a baddie in the upcoming family drama which also stars Neil Nitin Mukesh.
Buzz is that Salman Khan himself recommended Armaan`s name for the role.
Armaan was launched by his father, Rajkumar Kohli, in the 1992 film, Virodhi. He was last seen in 2003 film `LOC: Kargil` in which he essayed the role of an Army officer.
So, now that the news is almost confirmed that the two actors are coming together as brothers on the silver screen, it would be interesting to see the camaraderie between them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- 'Moana' release date out!
- Box office report: Riteish Deshmukh's 'Banjo' fails to overpower Amitabh Bachchan's 'Pink'
- Katrina Kaif, Fawad Khan in winter romance in Karan Johar's next
- Five dialogues from Ranbir Kapoor's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' trailer that will definitely win your heart!