Arshad Warsi high on `Dedh Ishqiya`
Mumbai: Looking at the excitement of Arsahd Warsi one can easily say that ‘Dedh Ishqiya’ will be no less than dark drama ‘Ishqiya’.
Arshad was part of ‘Ishqiya’ and his performance was highly appreciated by the viewers along with Naseeruddin Shah and Vidya Balan.
Currently busy shooting for the last schedule of ‘Dedh Ishqiya’, the 44-year-old tweeted: "Back on shoot for `Dedh Ishqiya` from the day after, last 40 days and another awesome movie will be complete."
Directed by Abishek Chaubhey and produced by Vishal Bhardwaj, the film also stars Madhuri Dixit, Huma Qureshi and Naseer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Juhi Chawla slams item numbers for commercialisation of women
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- Varun Dhawan working with Amitabh Bachchan? Nah, it's a rumour!