Ash-Hrithik steamy scene in ‘Guzaarish’ troubles Bhansali
Mumbai: Aishwarya Rai has been quite apprehensive about retaining a steamy scene in her latest flick ‘Guzaarish’ directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The intimate scene between Aishawrya Rai and Hrithik Roshan might be deleted from film if the ace director feels it is not required.
While talking to a news daily, an insider revealed that Aishwarya had a debate with her director over not having the scene in the film. Bhansali and her muse do not want their film to run into unnecessary controversy over the scene in question.
Earlier, an Ash-Hrithik lip-lock scene from the film ‘Dhoom 2’ created severe hullabaloo. So the Bachchan bahu is very cautious this time around and does not want the ‘Dhoom 2’ controversy to recur.
However, the filmmaker is still in doubt about what to do. But, it seems that the unit will unanimously leave the steamy scene out of the film as it would be in the best interest of all. Whether or not Bhansali will eventually retain the scene is for his instincts to decide. All we can do is wait and watch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks