Asin in Shimla for `All Is Well`
Shimla: Actress Asin Thottumkal, whose last Hindi movie "Khiladi 786" came out in 2012, is currently shooting for her upcoming film "All Is Well" in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
When asked about her visit to Shimla, she told in an interview that, "Yes, early in the morning. It is for `All Is Well’. It’s little early to talk about the film as the schedule is on right now.”
The film is directed by Umesh Shukla.
Asin, who acted as Abhishek Bachchan’s sister in “Bol Bachchan”, will again share screen space with the actor and she doesn’t mind working with the same people again.
“I am happy that people whom I have worked with actually want to work with me again. I see it as a good thing. I’ve never had any problem with my co-stars whether it’s male or female,” said the Avon India brand ambassador, who has worked with actors like Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan more than once.
Apart from shooting for a new film, the “Ghajini” fame actress is also pumped up about her first tweet.
“Tweet tweet! My first ever tweet, really looking forward,” she posted on Twitter May 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik