Attending awards an expensive affair: Kangna
Mumbai: Actress Kangna Ranaut, who has been critically acclaimed for her performance in "Queen", however says she is not interested in awards as attending awards is an expensive affair.
"These days there are so many awards...and we have to sit there for five to six hours. To attend the awards, we have to do make up, hair style... bahut mehenga padta hai (its an expensive affair)...I am not saying awards are not genuine. I have received awards for `Gangster`, `Fashion`....
"These days, there are so many awards... its like you are giving awards just to make everyone happy," Kangna told reporters during the press conference of "Revolver Rani" here Thursday.
The actress, who is playing the protagnist in "Revolver Rani", says this is the most difficult role she has ever played.
"This is my most difficult role so far. In this film I do my first murder at 7. Playing this role was not easy," she said.
Directed by Sai Kabir, "Revolver Rani" features Kangna in the lead.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cannes-cut 'Masaan' premieres in India
- Watch: Rishi Kapoor, Abhishek Bachchan’s crazy family in ‘All Is Well’
- 'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain'
- After fashionista's role, Ridhima Sud eyes some action
- 'Guddu Rangeela' not based on Manoj-Babli case: Subhash Kapoor