Audiences will fall in love with ghosts: Mahie on `Gang of Ghosts`
Mumbai: Actress Mahie Gill says after watching her forthcoming film `Gang of Ghosts`, the audience will fall in love with spirits.
`Gang of Ghosts`, directed by Satish Kaushik, is a remake of Bengali blockbuster `Bhooter Bhabishyat`. It is slated to release March 21.
"...I am sure after watching the film, the audience will surely fall in love with the ghosts," she told reporters in an interview.
The actress admits that she is scared of ghosts but has learned to overcome her fear.
"I`m very scared of ghosts. I keep all the lights on, wherever I stay, be it at my home or in a hotel," she said.
The film also features Sharman Joshi, Rajpal Yadav, Anupam Kher, Chunkey Pandey, Saurabh Shukla and Meera Chopra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan will entice you in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' as a beautiful poetess!
- Can you guess how many Indian films made it to BBC's list of best 100 films? – Full list inside
- Shah Rukh Khan's epic film 'Darr' gets its own web series 'DARR 2.0'—Watch teaser!
- Deepika Padukone getting Rs 11 crore for Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'Padmavati'? Here's the truth
- 'Raaz Reboot' passed with no cuts by CBFC: Mukesh Bhatt