Ayan`s Ranbir, Deepika starrer to be shot in Kashmir
Mumbai: Filmmaker Ayan Mukherji, who made his directorial debut with Wake Up Sid, is planning to shoot his next film starring Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone in the Kashmir valley.
Mukherji, who arrived on a vacation in Kashmir, said he was impressed by the beauty of the place and has decided to shoot his new love story, titled Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, here.
"It is not a political film. It is a simple love story and after seeing the beauty of this place, I want to shoot my film here," Mukherji said.
The 28-year-old director said the shooting for the film will begin early next year.
This will be Ranbir`s second film to be shot in Kashmir after Rockstar directed by Imtiaz Ali.
Mukherji has so far directed Wake Up Sid, produced by Karan Johar and starring Ranbir Kapoor and Konkana Sen Sharma, and also written the screenplay for Ashutosh Gowariker`s 2004 film Swades.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Talent is unstoppable! Alia Bhatt aspires for Hollywood
- Salman Khan to endorse a line of langots to promote 'Sultan' – Details inside
- 'Mirzya': Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra thanks Salman Khan, sends best wishes for 'Sultan'
- Watch videos: Varun Dhawan's terrific dance moves for 'Dishoom' promotions in Nagpur!
- Allegation that 'Kriti' is copied baseless: Shirish Kunder