Ayushmann Khurrana not part of Akshay Kumar`s next
Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana has denied reports that he is doing Akshay Kumar`s next production venture, tentatively titled `Mubarakan`.
There were reports that Akshay had roped in the 29-year-old VJ-turned-actor for his comic caper, which will be co-produced by Ashwini Yarde under their banner Hari Om Productions.
However, the `Vicky Donor` star has issued a statement to clarify reports.
"There is no truth whatsoever to the news doing the rounds that Akshay Kumar ropes in Ayushmann Khurrana for his next production venture," the statement read.
Ayushmann was last seen in `Bewakoofiyaan`, a love story set in the time of recession, which had garnered a lukewarm response at the box-office.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!
- Birthday special: Seven times Jimmy Shergill’s on-screen characters defined life!
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' nears Rs 50 crore mark
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed into Sanjay Dutt for Baba's biopic!