Ayushmann Khurrana to do `Milan Talkies`?
Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana has been approached for Tigmanshu Dhulia`s `Milan Talkies`.
There is a buzz that Ayushmann, 29, has been signed for the film, to be produced by Ekta Kapoor, and it is expected to go on the floors in a few months.
"The talks are still on but nothing is finalised yet as to whether he will do the film or not," sources close to the actor told reporters.
The film was earlier supposed to star Imran Khan but later Shahid Kapoor`s name cropped up due to the alleged differences between Imran and Ekta over the marketing of `Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobaara`. The rift widened so much that Imran was replaced by Shahid, who too declined the film.
Several names are coming up even for the leading lady of the film, including Priyanka Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor and others.
Dhulia is set to explore the complexities of a small town romance in `Milan Talkies`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheat days? John Abraham’s words will give you serious fitness goals – Read more
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Ajay Devgn unveils the poster of ‘Sons of Sardaar’
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?