Ayushmann Khurrana to shoot for YRF film from Feb 17
Mumbai: Actor Ayushmann Khurrana is on the rise. The one-film-old actor has been roped in to work in Yash Raj Films` project, which will go on the floors next month.
Just like his debut movie "Vicky Donor", the romantic comedy will also be shot in Delhi.
"I am doing a film with Yash Raj this year. We will start shooting for the film from Feb 17," he told IANS.
"I will be seen with Sonam Kapoor in the film. The entire film will be shot in Delhi. The film is a rom com. It talks about the love between two people during the time of recession," he said.
The film may release by year end.
"It is a realistic script written by Habib Faisal. Nupur Asthana is directing it. I am not sure when the film will release, but I think by the end of this year," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!