Ayushmann Khurrana to star in period film
Mumbai: Ayushmann Khurrana is set to portray a historical character in a period film, but refuses to divulge any details.
"I am soon going to play a historical character. I am going to do a period film and you will get to know about it soon," the 28-year-old told reporters Thursday at the `Saath Hain Hum Uttarakhand` show, organised on the occasion of Independence Day.
"I am not allowed to speak about it right now, but yes, I am going to do a biopic," he added.
Ayushmann is currently shooting for Yash Raj Films` untitled project with Sonam Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- All you men, be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Watch: THIS video will make you believe that Shah Rukh Khan can fly! Well, almost
- Here's what Krushna Abhishek has to say about 'competition' with Kapil Sharma! – Details inside
- Slow salute: Akshay Kumar praises brave constable for saving woman's life – Watch video
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study
- Gulzar reveals Rajesh Khanna acted in 'Anand' at a nominal fee
- Getting threats over 'Parched', claims director
- Harshvardhan Kapoor, Saiyami Kher in 'Mirzya' second TRAILER set the mood for classic tale! Watch here
- We'll live up to hype around 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story': Neeraj Pandey
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan