Ayushmann leads `Bewakoofiyaan` flash mob
Mumbai: The multifaceted Ayushmann Khurrana performed in a flash mob outside a restaurant here to promote his forthcoming film `Bewakoofiyaan`.
The actor, who plays the character of Mohit Chadda, a person who loses his job in the film, danced with a placard, which read `Hire Mohit`.
As many as 24 dancers walked around with placards along with the actor-singer.
They danced to the tunes of the film`s title track - `Bematlab betukhi...bewakoofiyaan`.
The film, releasing March 14, also stars Sonam Kapoor and Rishi Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!
- 'Daughters of Mother India' wins big at the CAM International Film Festival
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Don 3' in the making?