Bazmee awaits Salman`s dates for `No Entry` sequel
Mumbai: Filmmaker Anees Bazmee, who is gearing up for the sequel to ‘No Entry’, says he is waiting to get actor Salman Khan`s date for the movie, which is likely to go on floors in 2013.
"`No Entry Mein Entry` is my priority right now. I am waiting to get Salman Khan`s date for this film. The film will, in all probability, go on floors in early 2013," Bazmee told IANS.
The director denied he had roped in Lara Dutta, Bipasha Basu and Celina Jaitley as the leading ladies for the sequel.
"It is not true. I have never said I have roped in any leading lady for this film. I have not finalised the leading ladies yet. Once I finalise them, I will let you know."
Earlier, Bazmee had said the movie will feature nine female actors.
As far as the lead actors are concerned, the sequel will see Salman, Fardeen Khan and Anil Kapoor again after the 2005 comic riot ‘No Entry’.
The director says soon after ‘No Entry Mein Entry’, he will start working ‘Welcome Back’, a sequel to 2007 movie ‘Welcome’.
"My script is also ready for `Welcome Back`," said Bazmee.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' has been a joyride: Nitya Mehra
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Stan Lee supports Zendaya's casting in Spider-Man: Homecoming