Behl bets on `Na jaane kahan...` as best entertainer
Mumbai: Producer Goldie Behl is confident that Sridevi`s iconic song `Na jaane kahan se aayi hai`, which is being reprised in his forthcoming film `I, Me Aur Main`, will be one of the biggest entertainers of the year.
"It`s being recorded and my director is working on it. We are really looking forward to it. It will be one of the most entertaining songs of the year, I am sure," Behl told reporters here.
The song will feature John Abraham and Prachi Desai. Directed by debutant Kapil Sharma, `I, Me Aur Main` also stars Chitrangada Singh and is slated for July release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Kangana Ranaut flies to US to prepare for role in 'Simran'
- Would love to direct Ajay Devgn, Kajol in a family drama: Rohit Shetty
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- 'Lion' trailer: Dev Patel once again proves his acting brilliance – Watch
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!