Behl bets on `Na jaane kahan...` as best entertainer
Mumbai: Producer Goldie Behl is confident that Sridevi`s iconic song `Na jaane kahan se aayi hai`, which is being reprised in his forthcoming film `I, Me Aur Main`, will be one of the biggest entertainers of the year.
"It`s being recorded and my director is working on it. We are really looking forward to it. It will be one of the most entertaining songs of the year, I am sure," Behl told reporters here.
The song will feature John Abraham and Prachi Desai. Directed by debutant Kapil Sharma, `I, Me Aur Main` also stars Chitrangada Singh and is slated for July release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!