Bela Sehgal`s second film to start after `Ram Leela`
Mumbai: Editor-turned-director Bela Sehgal is gearing up to direct her second film and says it will go on the floors after her brother Sanajy Leela Bhansali wraps up his `Ram Leela`.
"Yes, right now I am scripting my second film. We will lock the script by mid-November. The star cast and everything will be decided after that," Bela, who garnered rave reviews for her debut film "Shirin Farhad Ki Toh Nikal Padi", told IANS.
"My film will go on the floors once Sajnay is done with his film `Ram Leela`. So my film will begin once `Ram Leela` is done," she added. Sanjay is at present shooting "Ram Leela" with Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone.
Bela`s debut film was the love story of a 40 plus couple, but she is not ready to reveal the premise of her second film.
She said: "I can`t reveal much about the script. It could be a rom-com or a love story. Since I am a romantic person by nature, my film could be a romantic movie."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan introduces THIS child actor after Harshaali Malhotra – See PICS
- Jackie Chan says Oscars came to me and I did not go to Oscars
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- 42 years of 'Deewar': Amitabh Bachchan says it had the best screenplay ever