Bengal tiger forces Salman Khan to postpone ‘Sher Khan’ indefinitely!
Mumbai: Looks like Salman Khan is following in the footsteps of his close friend, ‘perfectionist’ Aamir Khan. The actor, who is all set to make a splash on the silver screen as Chulbul Pandey in ‘Dabangg 2’ this December has reportedly canned his film ‘Sher Khan’.
Apparently Salman Khan is mighty impressed with the Bengal tiger that featured in ‘Life of Pi’ and has asked his brother to make sure that he takes a similar tiger on board ‘Sher Khan’.
Talking to a leading daily, a source said, “Salman was very impressed with the character of the tiger, Richard Parker. He called Sohail and showed him the footage repeatedly and, apparently, even asked him whether the tiger that Sohail had in mind would resemble the Bengal tiger in LOP. Sohail promised his brother that till he got such an impressive tiger, real or animated, he would not launch ‘Sher Khan’.”
So until Sohail manages to find a tiger that resembles like Richard Parker, Salman Khan’s fans will have no choice but to wait.
So from ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ it’s ‘Dhoondho Ek Tiger’!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Harshvardhan Kapoor expresses displeasure over Diljit Dosanjh's debut award win
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ and Roshans’ ‘Kaabil’ clash: My father is hurt, says Hrithik