Big premiere of `Total Siyappa` planned in Pakistan: Ali Zafar
Mumbai: Pakistani singer-actor Ali Zafar says people in his home country are waiting for his next Bollywood film `Total Siyappa` and if things go as planned then the film will be premiered in Pakistan.
"People in Pakistan are loving the promo of `Total Siyappa`, (and) they are waiting for its release. If everything goes well, then we will have a big premiere of the film in Pakistan," the 33-year-old said here at the Zee Cine awards.
He also plans to invite for the premiere cricketer Shahid Afridi, whom he mockingly mentions in one of the dialogue in the film.
"We will also invite Shahid Afridi for the premiere and if he comes, he will enjoy the context of that particular dialogue about him," said Ali.
The dialogue mentions Afridi in a funny way and it also created quite a stir when the promos of the movie came out.
Directed by E. Niwas, "Total Siyappa" also stars Yami Gautam, Kirron Kher and Anupam Kher. It hits theatres March 7.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Know what Salman Khan tweeted after Rajasthan High Court acquitted him in two black buck poaching cases
- Baar Baar Dekho: Brand new ‘Kala Chashma’ still featuring Katrina Kaif, Sidharth Malhotra
- Akshay Kumar’s avatar in John Abraham, Varun Dhawan starrer ‘Dishoom’ will surprise you– See pic
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' officially wraps production
- ‘Wanted’ duo Salman Khan – Prabhudheva to team up again?